CLICK HERE TO BOOK A SHOWING OR TO REQUEST MORE PICTURES
📆 Book your showing another time ✉️ Email us for more information
Welcome to 151 Meadowlands Drive West #422!
AVAILABLE NOW – BACHELOR – 300 SQFT – 1 BATHROOM
Superb suite for rent located in a peaceful neighborhood of Nepean. Have you always wanted to live in a warm and friendly place? This place is for you! City View Retirement Community has a golden team that will make you feel right at home.
Affordable and luxurious this place will charm you!
City View offers affordable Retirement Living packages that include private suites designed specifically for the needs of residents. An affordable Retirement Living package includes three meals daily in our beautiful dining room, weekly housekeeping service, 24 hour Nursing supervision, laundry facilities, fun and exciting recreational and social programs, café for relaxing and socializing and our own big screen movie theater.
City View also offers affordable Assisted Living packages which are custom tailored to the specific needs of residents who require a little extra help. Available services include: daily living assistance, dining assistance, individualized health care plans administered by a compassionate, loving staff and much, much more. City view’s staff will work with prospective residents to create a customized and caring service package that makes the transition to assisted living, comfortable, positive and stress free.
** If your are interested to rent a suites with Assisted Living contact us: 613-845-0338
*** This suite do not include: Assisted Living.
Short Term Care
City View is pleased to provide a safe and nurturing environment to individuals requiring short term accommodation, assistance and services. Short term residents benefit from the same packages permanent Retirement Living and Assisted Living residents receive.
- A beautiful dining room, with a private dining area for residents to entertain guests.
- Hair salon and therapeutic spa, which offer residents the opportunity to be pampered.
- Fitness room to help residents keep active.
- Café for residents to relax and socialize with their neighbours.
- Pub for residents to enjoy a drink with family and friends.
- Theater for residents to enjoy a movie or their favourite sporting event on the big screen.
- Chapel where residents can attend services in numerous denominations.
- Underground parking for residents and guests.
- Monthly Activities
- And more….
For all inquiries and showings, please contact one of our rental agents.
“Easiest way to find Home”.
Go visit our website to see MORE properties:
*Pricing, incentives, pictures, availability and specifications are subject to change without notice. E. & O.E.