Make the move that will give you and your loved ones the space to grow in this beautiful BRAND NEW 2 bedroom + den, 2.5 bath home. This modern style, open concept unit is perfect for singles, couples and small families.
*** Located off Brian Coburn, Tenth Line, and Mer Bleue.
Equipped with new stainless steel appliances (5), luxurious countertops and a spacious walk-in pantry, this kitchen is sure to satisfy anyone’s needs. Off the kitchen and dining room you will also find a spacious glass balcony overlooking a beautiful field, perfect for a little rest and relaxation.
This stylish 3-story floor plan includes 9-foot ceilings on the first and second floor, tall 8-foot doors throughout as well as many large windows providing an abundance of natural light.
Urban living has its perks, mainly no maintenance, which leaves more time for yourself. This new neighbourhood gives you the convenience of the city with the green space you crave.
With the 417 close-by and within walking distance from bus stops, your commute will always be quick and convenient. Minutes away from schools, shopping, and restaurants this home is perfectly situated in the heart of Orleans.
– Free Wifi Internet, cable and landline till October 10th 2015
– Closed in garage
– AC unit
– Flash water heater
– New washer/dryer units are located on bedroom floor (3rd floor)
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in closet
– New berber carpet (3rd floor)
– Modern glass balcony off of the kitchen/dining room (2nd floor)
– Beautiful dark hardwood throughout the main level (2nd floor)
– Glass balcony off of the kitchen/dining room (2nd floor)
– Spacious unfinished basement
Monthly Rent is $1595 + Utilities
Utilities not included. No pets and smoking inside.
* Available April 1st, 2015
*** Fully furnished option is available (bedroom set, new leather couch, dining table, bar stools, etc.)
— Additional charges apply.
Go visit the website to see MORE properties:
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Message’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]